This gluten-free potluck pleaser is easy to pull together and bake before you head out to the party or place it on the family table for dinner.
Pureeing most of the white beans and blending it with the cheese makes it seem more sinful than it really is — a great way to keep diners hooked after they’ve dipped their first chip into this dreamy concoction.
- ½ tbs Olive oil
- 1 14.5 oz can White beans, drained
- 1/3 cup Sour cream
- 2 cloves Garlic, roughly chopped
- ½ Juice from lime
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Cooked chicken, shredded
- ½ cup Sweet corn, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbs Cilantro, minced
- 2 cups Mozzarella/cheddar cheese, combination divided
- 1/3 cup Red pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup+1 tbs Salsa verde
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Brush olive oil onto bottom and halfway up sides of a 10-inch cast iron skillet or baking dish.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the drained beans, set aside. Add the rest of the beans, sour cream, garlic, lime juice, cumin and salt to a food processor. Puree until smooth. Taste and add a little salt if needed. Stir in chicken, corn, cilantro and 1 cup of cheese.
- Spread onto bottom of dish or skillet, then evenly sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup white beans, red peppers and salsa verde on top of the mixture. Cover with remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, until dip is bubbling. Then broil for a few minutes to brown the top. Serve immediately.
- Can be rewarmed as needed.
Serves 6 | Prep Time 45 mins