HOW DO YOU DEFINE A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE?
Optimal health is not possible without clean toxic-free water, healthy food, clean air and exercise.
HOW DID YOU COME TO PRACTICE IN YOUR CAREER FIELD?
I worked in three U.S. hospital labs. When I saw embalming fluid in live blood samples and a whole host of other poison and toxins, the light bulb came on. When I did my research on reverse osmosis systems and all the other water systems out there, none were good enough for my family. I decided to educate folks about what’s going on with water and design water systems that really get the job done without chemicals or salts.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRACTICES TO KEEP YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY HEALTHY?
1. We have an aqua tower garden and grow much of our food, buy organic food and mainly eat grass/pasture-raised meats from private ranches.
2. We try to avoid processed foods and toxins as much as possible.
3. I research a drug completely before I put it in my body. I want to know more about it than just side effects. How are they formulated? Today many drugs are coded by artificial intelligence. That leaves too much room for error for me.
HOW DO YOU DEFINE SELF-CARE; WHAT IS YOUR GO-TO WAYOF PRACTICING IT?
1. Being your own doctor first! I get routine blood work done, as often as every six months.
2. Certain foods are helpful with certain issues; I research foods and what minerals and vitamins are in them when I am not feeling 100% to boost needed minerals.
3. I take supplements but mostly when I am in need.
4. Getting plenty of sleep at night. I keep my room dark to stay asleep. I can fall asleep easy, but staying asleep is my bigger challenge, especially as I’ve gotten to be a senior citizen.
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST HEALTH, WELNESS TIP?
Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces a day of clean toxic free water every day. Clean water is our body’s best defense against all diseases and disorders. We shower the outside regularly but never think about what washes the inside. You can’t wash the inside with dirty toxic water. It has to be clean to do that job.