Chef Omei Eaglerider, Executive Chef, Fry’s Signature Marketplace Culinary School, brings you this healthier holiday beverage treat for all ages (adult version included!).
- 6 cups Unsweetened oat milk
- 6 large Egg yolks
- ¼ cup Honey
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the mixture reaches 160°.
- Chill in the fridge two hours or overnight.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer before serving.
Serves 6 | Prep Time 2- 2.5 hours
One cup of traditional eggnog has 350 calories. This lighter version is 180 calories.
* You can substitute 1/3 teaspoon Stevia clear liquid for the honey; and/or kick up the spice, and add 4 whole cloves; and/or indulge a little and add 3 tablespoons Cognac.