Proats — aka protein+oats — are a protein-packed way to start the day, filled with plenty of healthy fats, filling fiber and awesome antioxidants!
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 8 oz Hot water
- 1 tsp Pink salt
- 1 scoop Whey isolate, unflavored
- 1 tbs Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Stevia powder
- 1/4 cup Blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 tbs Almond butter
- Place oats and pink salt in bowl, add hot water and let sit 2-3 minutes.
- Once oats have absorbed most of the water, mix in protein powder, blueberries and stevia.
- Top with almond butter and an extra sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!
Serves 4 | Prep Time 25-35 min
Food for Thought
- Blueberries (particularly wild blueberries) are packed with antioxidants that support health by minimizing effects of free radicals and helping the body detox!