by Bridget O’Gara for Yavapai Regional Medical Center (photo by YRMC)
“Anyone who is watching a live Healthy Conversations presentation will be able to submit questions to our presenter from the comfort of their home.” — Ken Boush, Director of Marketing and Communications, YRMC
There are lots of Healthy Conversations on the horizon thanks to Yavapai Regional Medical Center’s new virtual speakers bureau on www.yrmchealthconnect.org.
“This is a new era in how people will participate in and access YRMC’s high-quality health education presentations,” said Ken Boush, director of marketing and communications, YRMC. “We believe people will find that watching presentations live on YRMC HealthConnect is an easy, fun and convenient way to enjoy YRMC’s exceptional presenters and topics.”
Sign Up for Healthy Conversations
Here’s how to register for a YRMC Healthy Conversations presentation:
“Anyone who is watching a live Healthy Conversations presentation will be able to submit questions to our presenter from the comfort of their home,” Boush said. “The presenter will respond to questions during the program. We’re anticipating robust and interesting interactions between our virtual audience and expert presenters.”
Our Awesome Healthy Conversations Topics
If you’re unable to join a scheduled live presentation, each one is recorded and available at YRMC HealthConnect. Here are examples of our 2020 presentation topics:
- Transitioning to a Plant-Based Diet
- Varicose Veins: More Than a Cosmetic Issue
- Practicing Self-Compassion
- Swallowing Issues: Things to Consider
- Say So Long to Swelling (Edema)
- Get Toned at Home
- Carb Counting for Diabetes
- Hips, Knees and Replacement Surgery
- Go Green this Winter (green veggies, that is)!
“YRMC is delighted to offer Healthy Conversations,” Boush said. “It’s a great way to provide the people of Yavapai County with convenient access to our knowledgeable team of health-care providers.”
- Visit www.yrmchealthconnect.org, go to the “Events” tab and select “Calendar” for a menu of upcoming speakers and topics.
- Register for presentations with “Healthy Conversations” in the title.
- Watch the presentation at its scheduled time and date by going to the “Events” tab on www.yrmchealthconnect.org and selecting “Healthy Conversations.”