by Bailey Zygutis, Nutritionist, Vitruvian Fitness
Whether single or just by yourself for a few days, embrace the possibilities of tasty, healthy cooking that you don’t have to share. Here’s a little dish just for you.
- 1 cup Frozen hash-style potatoes
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbs Coconut oil
- 2 oz Ground beef (pre-cooked)
- 1/2 tbs Fennel seed
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- Pink salt to taste
1. Heat skillet with coconut oil and add potatoes. Let brown (3 to 4 minutes) then flip. Allow flipped side to brown.
2. Stir in ground beef, fennel seeds and garlic powder.
3. Clear some room in the pan to fry an egg — crack and add in.
4. Top with pink salt and black pepper.
Serves 1 | Prep Time 15 mins