You will think you are eating real chocolate chip cookies!
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp (gluten-free) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted (organic if possible)
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine first three ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Mix coconut oil and maple syrup in large mixing bowl until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Add egg, egg whites and vanilla extract to the large mixing bowl and mix an additional 2 minutes.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the egg mixture and mix until well blended.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix by hand to blend.
- Drop rounded teaspoons on the baking sheet and bake 14-15 minutes.
Makes 26 cookies