These scrumptious packets of shrimp and veggies are great on their own, with a slice of bread or some roasted cauliflower on the side or on top of pasta, zoodles, rice, tortillas or any other starch. Omit the honey to make this ingeniously easy dinner work for keto or other low-carb eaters.
- 2 lbs Large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 whole Lemon, juice and zest
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs Honey
- 5 tbs Cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 2 Zucchini, diced
- 2 lg Tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbs Unsalted butter cut into pats Crushed chili pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place shrimp in a large bowl; add oil, garlic, lemon, honey, chili pepper flakes, mustard and cilantro. Add tomatoes and zucchini, toss to coat well and let rest for about 15 to 30 minutes. Tear off four 16-inch sheets of foil and place over a rimmed baking sheet, one foil at a time. Using a spoon, arrange 1/4 of the shrimp and veggies mixture in the middle of the foil. Top with a tablespoon of the marinade in the bottom of the bowl and place a pat of butter.
- Seal the foil packet by folding over one end to meet the corners of the other; continue to tightly fold the open edge to form a seal. Repeat the process with the remaining foil packets.
- Arrange on the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before opening the packets. Be careful of the hot steam!
Serves 5 | Prep Time 35 – 45 min