This incredibly cool and easy blend of healthfulness takes a little time to chill, but once it’s ready you can take it wherever you need to go! Enjoy as a standalone treat or as an even cooler side to salads or sandwiches.
- 1 lb. English cucumbers, cut into pieces, plus more for serving
- 1/2 sm Honeydew melon, seeded and rind removed (about 1 pound), cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup Flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tbs Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbs Lime juice, fresh
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Watercress, for serving
- Using a blender, puree cucumbers, melon, parsley, vinegar, lime juice, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to overnight. Serve topped with watercress, sliced cucumber, and cracked pepper.
Serves 4 | Prep Time 80 min