This scrumptious sheet-pan bake is an easy gluten-free treat to put together with broccolini, broccoli, asparagus or other healthy vegetables, which should win easy approval from any nutritionist you ask!
- 1 1/2 lbs Baby red or Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tbs Extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp Sea salt, divided
- 3 Limes, medium
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp Chipotle pepper, ground
- 1/2 lb Fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 lb Broccolini or broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 lb Uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 tbs Fresh cilantro, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Put potatoes on a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon sea salt; stir to combine. Bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, squeeze 1/3 cup juice from limes, reserving fruit. Combine lime juice, melted butter, chipotle and remaining sea salt.
- Remove sheet pan from oven; stir potatoes. Arrange asparagus, broccolini, shrimp and reserved limes on top of potatoes. Pour lime juice mixture over vegetables and shrimp.
- Bake until shrimp turns pink and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle cilantro on top.
Serves 4 | Prep Time 40-55 min