by Blayne Soriano, Level 2 CrossFit Coach and CrossFit Kids Coach
When it comes to overall women’s health, in my experience I have learned that staying true to who you is the best thing you can do for yourself.
- Don’t compare yourself to other women.
- Find a meal plan that works for you, your goals.
- Find an exercise routine you enjoy.
- Find self-care remedies that feed your soul.
- Learn to take time out for yourself; spend time alone.
- Find the things that make you feel rejuvenated, that fill you with joy.
As women we don’t need to keep up with other women; support them just as they are.
Women need to pay and give attention to annual checkups, physicals, blood work, and just make sure we are getting what the female body needs. Our bodies do amazing things each month year after year, and we just need to make sure we are treating them the best we can by using best self-talk, best surroundings, best nutrition and fitness, best rest and best restoring.
Though there are many avenues to focus on for women’s health, I strongly believe a fitness routine and nutritional plan are two of the most powerful starts to caring for oneself.