The whole family will love this keto turkey meatloaf recipe. This low-carb creation is flavorful, juicy and takes just 10 minutes to prep before baking!
- 2 lbs Ground turkey
- 1/2 large Onion (chopped finely)
- 6 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup Tomato sauce
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 large Eggs
- 10 slices Bacon
- 1/4 cup Sugar-free barbecue sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine all turkey meatloaf ingredients. Don’t over mix.
- Mold the ground turkey mixture into a 10×6 inch loaf on the lined baking sheet. Arrange bacon slices in a layer on the meatloaf, going across the short way, tucking ends underneath the sides of the meatloaf.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Spread the barbecue sauce over the top and sides of the turkey meatloaf, returning to oven to bake 20-35 more minutes, until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 160°. Time will vary depending on thickness of the loaf. If you want to crisp up the bacon, place under the broiler for a few minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes before slicing using a serrated knife.
- Serve with vegetables and yogurt, if desired.
Serves 12 (1 ¾-in slices) | Prep Time 85 min