These lettuce wraps are full of tender chicken with an addictive sauce the family will love!
- 2 tbs Soy sauce (use tamari for gluten-free)
- 2 tbs Hoisin sauce
- 2 tbs Lime juice
- 1 tbs Peanut butter
- ¼ tsp Ground ginger
- ½ tsp Sriracha, less if you don’t like spice
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 Yellow onion, diced
- 1 lb Chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 cup Shredded carrot
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Salted peanuts, chopped
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- Cilantro, chopped
- Cauliflower fried rice
- Whisk together the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium heat. Once hot, add in onion. Cook 5 minutes or until the onion is tender.
- Add in chicken, carrots and garlic. Cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Once cooked, stir in the sauce and serve in a lettuce cup with cauliflower rice, peanuts, green onions, and cilantro.
Serves 2-4 | Prep Time 15-20 min